Project Description

Palazzo Campagna is the most important noble palace of Mendicino, It is located behind the town hall. The palace was built by the nobleman Carlo Del Gaudio between 1780 and 1784. This information is clearly reported by an inscription placed under the noble coat of arms at the entrance to the building.

Posizione/Location

Comune di Mendicino (CS)


Tipo Location/Location Type

Costruzione


Proprietà/Property

Pubblica


Coordinate GPS/GPS Coordinates

39.259627, 16.192348


Difficoltà raggiungimento 10%

Galleria